I have been asked so many times to do a workshop on how to edit images, so here it is! For the first time, I will share with you all that I know about Adobe’s editing program, Lightroom. I use Lightroom and Photoshop when editing for my photography business, but I will show you how to make your images “POP” with Lightroom alone. Your images will never be the same and your friends will be jealous!
Who: This course is for pros, hobbyists or anyone else who wants to learn more about how to process your images.
Date: TBD, please contact me if you are interested in learning the Basics of Adobe Lightroom
Place: TBD, somewhere near Fairfield or Vacaville
What will you learn:
1. How to import and organize your photos in a way that makes sense to you.
2. How to look at color, color space and histograms.
3. How to use the tools in Lightroom to make clean and colorful images that will “POP”!
4. How to achieve natural skin tones and correct.
5. How to achieve amazing black and white images.
6. How to export your images and decorate your homes with them.
7. How to find really cool Lightroom Presets for FREE or little money.
8. How to sharpen and reduce noise in your images.
9. How to get rid of unwanted things in your images.
10. How to size your images for web use.
11. The difference between and RAW and JPEG image.
12. How to use the brush tool to clean up and soften skin.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
What will you need:
I highly suggest you bring a laptop with you to class. I will be demonstrating on my PC, but I think you will learn more if you are “hands-on” as well. Please come with the free 30-day trial downloaded on the computer. You can get it at Adobe.com. It is best to download it right before you come to the workshop, so you can play with it for at least 3 weeks after, unless you decide to purchase it right away. If you are coming with a laptop, please have 8-10 images on it that you would like to edit during class.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions please feel free to text or call me at 509-475-8081. I also check my email frequently: email@example.com.
How do I register?
You need to do two things to hold your spot at the workshop:
1. Fill out this credit card information form for workshop payment. When I get this form submission, I will charge the full $125 registration required. Please be sure you can make it, as the fee is transferable, but non-refundable.
2. Fill out this Registration Form and submit it to me.
With these two things I can hold your spot. If you would like to pay me by check, you can mail it to: Wendy Zippwald, 401 Arnold Ct., Travis AFB, CA 94535 . Please fill out the Registration Form and submit it while the check is on its way! There will only be 10 spots for this workshop and I know it will fill up fast! I have to keep the number of attendees low so I can give each one of you as much attention as needed.