I am so excited to be back on the beautiful island of Oahu after being gone for the past 5 years. I can’t wait to start photographing military families and families on a Hawaiian Vacation. If you want to know a bit about me before you schedule a session with me…read on:)
25 Things You Might Like to Know About Me:
1. When it comes to painting walls, I am a perfectionist!
2. I love “over-using” exclamation points when writing!!
3. I grew up on a dairy farm in rural Minnesota.
4. I really tried to have a “green thumb”, but now only buy artificial greenery.
5. It took me 3 tries to pass my driving test in high school.
6. I played college volleyball, so I always tell everyone that I exercised so much back then, that I just can’t do it anymore.
7. I could eat a Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait every day if given the chance.
8. I sort my sons’ Legos by color when cleaning. (I know, I know, they should do it themselves!)
9. I never had Thai Food, avocado, Swedish Fish, or sushi, before I met my hubby! What the heck!
10. Put me behind a paintball gun and it’s like I just stepped into Modern Warfare. No mercy! I actually scare myself.
11. My maiden name was Wendy Sue Windschitl, yes, say it like you think it sounds. I got my fair share of teasing.
12. My only celebrity sightings have been Ann Curry and Doris Roberts.
13. I love the smell of my kid’s hair…even if it is dirty! Eewww.
14. My husband, Scott, is the world’s best story and joke teller! If only I laughed at them.
15. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would marry a man in the military. And now, I can’t imagine a different, more fulfilling life. Scott is my soul-mate and we have 2 resilient, amazing boys who never complain about moving.
16. I love Chocolate Malt Ovaltine.
17. I hate to be “shushed”. It was almost a deal breaker when I first met Scott.
18. I must have coffee within 10 minutes of waking or my day isn’t quite the same.
19. I yell expletives at my husband when he wakes me up from a dead sleep…but the next morning I don’t remember…so it doesn’t count.
20. I’m a crier. I cry at movies, weddings, while watching military homecomings on the news, every time they reveal the house on Extreme Makeover, and even The Bachelorette.
21. I laugh uncontrollably when I lift heavy objects.
22. I grew up in the eighties, but I can’t name the artist of any 80’s songs. Scott can name any 80’s tune and artist, I can name…NONE!
23. I put ketchup on tacos and macaroni and cheese.
24. I met my husband at a Biker Bar in St. Louis called 1860’s in the Soulard region. We were both very out of place that night.
25. I LOVE Cowboy Boots!
Okay, in all seriousness, my photography style is simple…I strive to capture your smiles, the laughter and your personality at each portrait session. I do this in a casual and relaxed way. Stressful photo sessions are not for me!
I am going into my seventh year in the photography business. My images are crisp, clean and colorful. I shoot on-location (your home, a nearby park) in only natural light.
If you would like to read more about my style of photography and how I got started you can head on over to this site to see my “Amazing Mom” article. If you feel we would be a “good fit” for each other, book me today to be your St. Louis Photographer or your Metro East Photographer! I am looking forward to it.