***At this time, I have not scheduled any workshops for Northern California. I will be releasing 2013 dates this summer.
I am so excited to be hosting my first round of Clickin’ It With Confidence Workshops here on Oahu. So many people in the last few months have asked me, “Do you ever have workshops for Moms?” or “Will you show me how to use my new camera?” Well I thought right now is the perfect time to get them on our calendar. I want you all to know your camera inside and out before you go on summer vacations:)
Saturday, June 9th from 9am-1pm
I know you all may have a lot of questions, so I hope I can answer most of them.
Who is this class for?
Beginners, hobbyists, and parents who want to take better pictures of their kids or just plain know how to be smarter than your camera. Digital SLR cameras (ones with interchangeable lenses) are preferred, but point-and-shoot camera owners are welcome too!
What does the workshop cost?
What will you be learning?
1. You will learn about all those crazy buttons on your cameras, what they mean, what they do, how they change your image.
2. You will learn about the different types of shooting modes.
3. You will learn about aperture and depth of field. (This is what turns your images into MAGIC!)
4. You will learn how to compose a more interesting and “real” image.
5. You will learn about how to find great lighting without turning your flash on and how that lighting affects your images.
6. You will learn tips about how to take pictures of your children “stress-free”.
7. Lens suggestions for your DSLR.
8. How to make your images “pop” in post-processing.
9. How to organize your thousands of images that are taking up your computer’s hard drive.
And probably much more!
What will you need for the workshop?
Your camera, any lenses you own, batteries, CF or SD cards, camera manual. I will give you this list again in the follow-up email.
Will food be served at the workshop?
Light snacks as well as soft drinks and water will be provided.
Will the class end on time?
The class might end on time, but I will allow you all to stay as long as the questions keep coming.
What else should I know?
We will be having a live mini-shoot with models near the end of the workshop, so you can practice your new skills before you leave.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions please feel free to contact me at 707-207-3136 or 509-475-8081. I also check my email frequently email@example.com. You also might want to then sign up for the Clickin’ It With Confidence Advanced workshop where I will get you shooting on full Manual mode!
How do I register?
To hold your spot in the workshop, you can pay by clicking the button below. This will take you to PAYPAL. You can pay with either your credit card or PAYPAL account.
Then you will need to fill out this Registration Form and submit it to me.
With these two things I can hold your spot. If you would like to pay me by check, you can mail it to: Wendy Zippwald, 111 6th St. Honolulu, HI, but please fill out the application below, submit it while the check is on its way! There will only be 8 spots for this workshop and I know it will fill up fast! I have to keep the number of attendees low so I can give each one of you as much attention as needed.