Are you searching for the perfect way to update the photos in your frames or on your walls, capture images for your holiday card, or to try out a new photographer in town before scheduling a full-length, custom session with her?
Look no further…Wendy of Wendy Z. Photography is now booking 2015 Mini-Sessions for the Fall months of September, October and November!
Mini-sessions are a super condensed version of my full-custom sessions. During a mini-session, I shoot a 2-3 variations of the whole family, just kids, just parents and one individual of each child. If time permits, other variations might be included but they are not guaranteed. See below for all the details!
Your session fee of $150 includes:
- A 20 minutes mini-photo-session for one immediate family in one location and with one wardrobe
- At least 10 images in an online gallery
- Your choice of 4 Digital Image Files that you will have the printing rights for personal use
(i.e. Holiday Cards, Wall Prints, Albums, etc.)
- A Custom Designed Facebook Timeline Image using the some or all of the 4 images you have chosen
- A 2015 Holiday Ornament using your favorite image
- Rock Springs Park in O’Fallon
- The Lake on Scott Air Force Base
- Tower Grove Park-South St. Louis City
- Embrace the Simplicity of “Your very own Front Porch” mini-session!! Check out some examples here.
- Another location of your choice in the St. Louis Metro or Metro East area.
Additional Perks of Mini-Sessions Only: You can order additional prints & specialty products at a 20% discount.
The Session Fee of $150 is required with a signed portrait agreement to reserve your date and time. Payment can be made via check, cash or credit card. The Session Fee is non-refundable. If your session is on a Saturday, your rain-out date will be the next day…Sunday. If your session is on a Sunday, your rain-out date will be the following Sunday.
No REGRETS!! Life is too short! Email, Text or Call Wendy to reserve your date immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-475-8081
First come, first serve! Sessions will book quickly! If you need some mini-session wardrobe ideas, you can go check out my Pinterest Board here.