Custom Photography is a huge decision and investment for your family. Thank you for choosing me! Sessions with me are relaxed and fun! I will spend time getting to know you and your family so I can capture those things that you want to remember as well as using my “eye” to capture those moments of expression and emotion. I like to think that my clients choose me, and my style because they are wanting their portraits to be real…capturing those moments, looks, smiles that you so fondly LOVE.
When you choose to book me as your custom photographer you only have to do 3 things:
(1) Choose your Session Type
(2) Choose your Digital Collection
(3) Choose any additional Custom Products if you prefer
YES, IT IS THAT EASY!
SESSION TYPES: To completely personalize your session, I now offer 4 different types of session types.
The Portrait Session…$125
This session is for one person or child. It takes place in a
location of your choice. It usually lasts 1 hour.
The Newborn Session…$150
Newborn sessions last between 2-4 hours and take
place within the first 12 days of life.
The Family Session…$150
This custom session is for 2-5 individuals and usually lasts
1-2 hours. Additional individuals are $25 each.
The High School Senior Session…$125
This session for high school seniors last 1-2 hours and can
be at up to 2 locations of your choice. Please inquire about
The High School Senior Collections!
*Session Fees cover only my time and talent. Digital images or prints are sold separately.
*Once you are ready to book a session with me you will be given access to my Client Information Site that will guide you the rest of the way.
MY PHILOSOPHY ON DIGITAL IMAGES: The change from print-based sessions to digital image sessions have been something my clients have loved. Here are some of the reasons why digital images are so fun and why I want you to have all of them.
1. You can have your entire session! Yes, you will love the images where everyone is looking at the camera, but you will also have those shots of “in-between”. Those moments filled with smiles, cuddling, crazy faces and sometimes “pouting” are the ones that you will end up connecting with.
2. You can make unlimited copies of whatever images you want. This makes for easy gift giving and scrapbooking.
3. You can upload web-sized versions to your blog or facebook to share with family and friends. Please just site me as your photographer:)
4. You can have a backup if something would happen to your prints.
5. You can put your session of images into a cool digital frame…another easy gift!
The possibilities are endless when you have all your digital image file from your session! My digital collections start at $350, but most of my clients generally expect to spend spend around $750, which includes their session, all the digital images, plus an enlargement and gift prints. Please contact me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full pricing guide.