Custom Photography is a huge decision and investment for your family. Thank you for choosing me! Sessions with me are relaxed and fun! I will spend time getting to know you and your family so I can capture those things that you want to remember as well as using my “eye” to capture those moments of expression and emotion. I like to think that my clients choose me, and my style because they are wanting their portraits to be real…capturing those moments, looks, smiles that you so fondly LOVE.
When you choose to book me as your custom photographer you only have to do 3 things:
(1) Choose your Session Type
(2) Choose your Digital Collection
(3) Choose any additional Custom Products if you prefer
YES, IT IS THAT EASY!
This custom session is perfect for Families, Couples, Boudoir! It is for 1-6 individuals* and usually lasts 1-2 hours. You can change outfits if you prefer and choose 2 locations if they are in close proximity to each other. This non-refundable session fee covers my time while on the session as well the time it takes me to fully retouch all the images you will see in your online gallery. It also includes a pre-session consultation discussing your vision and wardrobe for the session. This can be done via SKYPE, email, phone or in-person. Digital image files, prints and custom products are not included in this session fee. Your are free to choose exactly what you want for purchase. Those items may be purchased after you see your final images in your online gallery.
The Mini Session…$200
This session is for 1 person in one location of your choice. It usually lasts 45 minutes. Perfect for one child or head-shots! This session comes complete with 5 digital image files that you will have the printing rights to.
*The session fee is due at the time of booking with your online portrait agreement. Those two things will hold your date in my calendar. All prices are subject to change unless locked in with a paid session fee. I am available for travel within the U.S.; please contact me for specific travel rates. I accept cash, check, PAYPAL or credit card for payment.
*Session Fees cover only my time and talent. Digital images or prints are sold separately.
*There is a $300 minimum purchase in addition to the session fee cost (excluding mini-sessions which are all-inclusive).
*Additional persons at a session are $25/person which is added to the session fee.
MY PHILOSOPHY ON DIGITAL IMAGES: The change from print-based sessions to digital image sessions have been something my clients have loved. Here are some of the reasons why digital images are so fun and why I want you to have all of them.
1. You can have your entire session! Yes, you will love the images where everyone is looking at the camera, but you will also have those shots of “in-between”. Those moments filled with smiles, cuddling, crazy faces and sometimes “pouting” are the ones that you will end up connecting with.
2. You can make unlimited copies of whatever images you want. This makes for easy gift giving and scrap-booking.
3. You can upload web-sized versions to your blog or Facebook to share with family and friends. Please just site me as your photographer:)
4. You can have a backup if something would happen to your prints.
5. You can put your session of images into a cool digital frame…another easy gift!
The possibilities are endless when you have all your digital image files from your session! My digital collections start at $350, but most of my clients generally expect to spend spend around $700, which includes their session and all the digital images. Please contact me here or email me at email@example.com to receive a full pricing guide.